In a bid to promote Social Innovation, Fund Africa Inc. introduces its New On-Campus Innovation Representative Opportunity for University Students interested in a One Year Volunteer Leadership Opportunity to help in promoting Innovations in their Campus.
The On-Campus Innovation Representative will be a part time Leader who will identify and scout innovations on their campus to feature on the Fund Africa Inc. Marketplace.
The On-Campus Innovation Representative will be responsible for the following;
• Identify and Scout Innovation on their campus to feature on the Fund Africa Inc. Marketplace.
• Organize Monthly Topics that will be discussed online in relation to Technology and Social Development.
• Develop your leadership skills.
• Invitations to speak/participate at Fund Africa Inc. Tech events (as available)
• Acquire a leadership Certificate at the end of your term.
• Build your network by connecting with other On-Campus Innovation Representatives in other universities and the Fund Africa Inc. Marketplace Community
Term: The Leadership program will last from 1st March to December 1st
Commitment: 2 Hours a week is good enough
How are On-Campus Innovation Representative selected?
All university students are welcome to apply for this position.
Application Deadline: 28th Feb 2017